Saturday 4 October 2014

Time-blind

I swear I'm doing things in my corner.  Not all of them are writing or particularly creative. . . unless you want to include work that means I get to purchase foodstuffs which means I get to bake or cook. . . 
In which case, I suppose I sort of am being creative.

I'm also being creative with my packing.  You see, I'm traveling halfway across the world in less than a week to participate in a wedding.  This takes a fair bit of energy, both the preparations for travel and sorting my workload so my office partner/boss doesn't drown while I am away.  I have a nice boss.  I don't want her to drown in invoices.

What I'm getting to is this: I will soon be a number of timezones away from where I currently am and may not get an opportunity to update in as regular a fashion as I might wish.  I will try, that is certain (Oh god, there are so many little drafts running around here).  But I'm also going to be all over my home state for 2.5 weeks.  In this time, I will probably be able to mostly adjust to the timezone.

Aaaaand then I will leave and go back to Australia, thereby starting the sleep disturbance process all over again.  

I will effectively be time-blind for the next few weeks.

Here.  Have a draft image related to something Justin is working on!

. . . oh god.  This was forever ago.  I'm so sorry.  Please, please don't gouge out your eyes.  There are so many delicious books to read.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, Ethel! YOU CONTINUED MAKING IT! AWGHGHGHHH!

    I love the drop of blood on her chest.

    Just the first of many. I was always curious, how did you get that pose?

    ReplyDelete