Friday 13 June 2014

Get me my pick-axe. This ice is thick!

I'm Kelly.  And I'm supremely confused by all of the gadgets and widgets on this thing.
So, I suppose that's my ice-breaker!

It's always amazingly awkward to talk about yourself and I do much better with answering questions. . . or randomly remembering bits and pieces of my childhood (which is actually quite entertaining if my parents are to be believed even ten percent of the time)!  I mean, who the hell brings home homeless people for dinner?

. . . that would be me.

The general plan is that I'll come by regularly (at least once a week) with a sacrifici--ceremonial offering to the Blog Gods!  Whether I write or offer you up a recipe-idea of how to cope in a kitchen without a stove sort of remains to be seen.  But hopefully writing!  It's not as tasty but certainly more entertaining for me.

This is Kel, signing off!

P.S. I'm also a fan of justified format.  Blame my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment